Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] Seth Griffith signs extension with the Oilers (2 years, $762.5k, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Guy has been a monster for Bakersfield, almost every time I look up and a dman is wheeling and making great plays it's Griffith.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
He’s been great on the Condors. Worth the extension. Need these productive guys who can keep the Condors competitive and set a good example for the younger guys.

Reactions: RattsSSV

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Was fantastic on the Moose, always thought he could play in the NHL and at the very least would not hurt his team. Probably would have happened a long time ago if he were ~4 inches taller.

Reactions: OilynutEsquire

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I'm honestly surprised he signed a 2 year deal with the Oilers. Hes been pretty great in the AHL this year. Oilers have some pretty lousy depth forwards, yet the guy cant get a call up. Doesnt seem like the Oilers are giving him much of an opportunity.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Great AHL'er. Unfortunately time has proven that excelling in the AHL will be the highlight of his hockey career.
Just one of those guys that can't seem to take his game the next step to the show.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Is he an NHL player at all? I remember as a prospect, he was one of those guys that had the combo of being small+slowish, so he was always a longshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad