Waived: [EDM] G Jack Campbell placed on waivers by the Oilers for the purpose of buyout

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
The right choice, but still pretty awful for a contending team to effectively have a smaller cap for the rest of your window.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Not really. Some Leaf fans thought he was a #1 when he was a Leaf. Later, some Oilers fans thought he was a #1 when he joined the oilers.

I seem to recall Oilers fans going on about how Jack would have it much better in Edmonton. Funny how that works.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Hated this signing when it was rumored. But the Hyman signing made me hopeful it’d be a hilarious one-up on the Leafs. You dodged a bullet Toronto! And we took one right to the knee cap with this buy out. It is what it is.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
Played his best hockey under Sheldon Keefe with the Leafs. Possible invite?
No! No! Nooooo!

Between Markstrom Allen Daws Poulter and Mesak … and the guys drafted yesterday - no room. We already shipped out Schmid this weekend because we have too many goalies and too few places for them. Adding a reclamation project isn’t a thing right now.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
No! No! Nooooo!

Between Markstrom Allen Daws Poulter and Mesak … and the guys drafted yesterday - no room. We already shipped out Schmid this weekend because we have too many goalies and too few places for them. Adding a reclamation project isn’t a thing right now.

No! No! Nooooo!

My fault. Should have included sarcasm emoji.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
so..... who remembers this? :laugh:

GRVV3NlWsAA_R0M

• Wow
Reactions: kevsh and MaWa

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia