Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] Brad Malone signs with the Oilers (1 year, $750k, two-way)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Seriously though, he fills an AHL role.

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
He was rumoured to be getting a contract a few weeks ago because the Oilers PKers have been trash for the last couple of months.

Not sure he sees a call-up for a while though.

Reactions: banks

Right Wing

Oct 3, 2020
Maybe he’s a good captain and the new coach trust him to come up to the big club and lead by example. Not what they are getting out of their current one

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
This is a symbolic move. Malone could also be good. But, its interesting how players like him always got passed over by Tippett, while he had endless patience for the veterans who were his guys. Woodcroft will likely have some more time for players on the Condors

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
This is a symbolic move. Malone could also be good. But, its interesting how players like him always got passed over by Tippett, while he had endless patience for the veterans who were his guys. Woodcroft will likely have some more time for players on the Condors

I feel this is only positive. Reward the guy who was a leader for your minor league team. I'm sure young guys like McLeod will love seeing familiar faces like this. It's just good vibes all around.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Why do I get Zack Kassian vibes when I look at the picture in OP?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad