GDT: ECSF Gm 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Islanders (H) | Sun., Aug. 30, 2020 | 8:00 pm ET | NBC, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Just remember folks, when you thought being a flyers fan was painful, the NJ troll that has been banned god knows how many times can't leave my inbox alone.

I can't even imagine how empty your life would have to be to be watching this standard of hockey game :laugh::laugh:

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
3DDE6EFC-5695-47CC-8540-6734E4B2A773.gif

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah, Niskanen needs to eat blame for the rush. Provy needs to eat it for being taken to school.

AV needs to eat a bag of Richard's for thinking he's outsmarted anyone by playing Nats f***ing Thompson.
one of the few games where the 4th line did their job well.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Honestly this was one of their better games played in a while. They just aren't good enough.
When you play not to lose, you eventually end up with your backs against the wall.

They were on their toes in the second period, something to can't say much of in the playoffs.

They are certainly good enough to beat the Isles, but not when you play not to lose.

It was always going to be a challenge to get through the Bolts or Bruins, but they should have been the aggressors this series, not the reactionaries.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Hey at least this year I don't have to suffer all summer when the Flyers let me down.

In two weeks the Eagles can start doing that! Lol. But at least they have some stock built up with me still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad