Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 6 5/17 7:11 PM - SUNRISE OR BUST - Florida leads series 3-2 - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnum

Aug 28, 2014
‘Murica Ex-Pat - UK
True story. When I arrived in England years ago, I used to carry a sharpie on me (leftover work habit) and to troll my much better half, I used to black out the extra U on the products on the shelves especially the American stuff made over here at Tesco's (British Supermarket).

Anyways, I am only joking but I can't resist the blacking out of a superfluous British U

Reactions: KWbruin

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well, this just confirms that they're going to win tonight and game 7 because they can't end the season with no Ladyfan in the house.

I missed 2 playoff games in my time as a STH. One was game 7 against Montreal in 2011 for my college roommate's rehearsal dinner, which they obviously won. We made enough on that sale to pay for the entire next round. Also, my friend is now divorced.

The second was 4/17/17, the day I ran the Boston Marathon. Those seats and stairs would NOT have worked for me. We lost that one, sadly.
I hope they win tonight.

I thought if the ticket didn't sell, I might try and go in...but then got that tickle in my throat and coughed so much I puked...nope

We will be selling more regular season tickets next season because the prices are so high. Years ago, I sold to folks I worked with for what I paid but now that I am retired and making much less $$ we sell for as much as we can get.

It is too much $$$ but fun.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
It didn't come up with anything YT lol.
I found a song called Vulcanized Rubber - and i didn’t care for it.

If we’re going to talk about great band names, one of my all-time personal favorites is Boston’s very own “WARGASM.”

Great club band. Just couldn’t get that break. Loved them ever since they were regulars on WBCN’s “Heavy Metal From Hell” on Saturday nights from 12-2AM.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I hope they win tonight.

I thought if the ticket didn't sell, I might try and go in...but then got that tickle in my throat and coughed so much I puked...nope

We will be selling more regular season tickets next season because the prices are so high. Years ago, I sold to folks I worked with for what I paid but now that I am retired and making much less $$ we sell for as much as we can get.

It is too much $$$ but fun.

I'll be coming out in November and will DM you. If you ever come this way let me know and we'll set you up!

Reactions: Ladyfan

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
#63 game time decision. If he gets a note from his mom...I say he's in!!!
:thumbu:

Generally I'm negative in these situations but I have a strong feeling there's a win in the books for us tonite.
If we can hold on to any kind of lead going into the 3rd... we'll shut them down.
Make us proud boys!!!!

Reactions: KWbruin

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad