GDT: ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - Florida Panthers @ Boston Bruins (Florida leads series 2-1) - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
1715564380868.gif

Don't mind me, just seeing Boston get mad over a botched call. Not like Boston has benefitted from 1000 of those in the past

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
That's just a hard hockey play..............no way Sway makes the save, so.........................
Bruins were looking forward to going home, not sure why? Totally got outplayed in a must win game.

I can see that going either way, really. On some nights they would call that.

Reactions: BLONG7

lucchesicourt

May 12, 2024
It's crazy to me how everyone keeps falling for the Panthers trick. Vegas has been the only recent team that hasn't. Yeah Florida was injured that round but when they tried their shenanigans Vegas just laughed. The Bruins have already lost this series, they are so focused on going for revenge they're going to lose their heads. You beat Florida by outhockeying them, not taking a bunch of penalties and letting a very good team beat you. Almost seems like the Bruins would be happier injuring some Panthers than trying to win the series.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
Some people have absolutely no shame.

How you can see the new footage of the most obvious sucker punch in the face that injured him and forced him into miss the game and then say it’s a “nothing hit” is truly sad
Marchand is a d-bag and has gone out of his way to be a dirty player most of his career and now were supposed to feel what? Sympathy for him? He was going to annihilate Bennett and Bennett made him pay. Maybe next time don't go for some highlight reel check and then bitch when you get hurt.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Maybe the Florida Thachuk's -vs- Rangers is to juicy for NHL/E$PN to pass up. Who knows? Canes beat Rangers, not having a big market already might of given Bruins better odds. Win some, lose some.... Bruins still had a chance, but they did not give enough championship level effort. No matter, shame we fans didn't get to see a more legit finish but that's how it goes sometimes.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I agree with you there. I'm pulling for Florida, and think they are winning this game regardless.
Honestly, I don't even care about that contact. I care about the inconsistency of how they call goalie interference. You can't have guys brush up against them in the crease and disallow goals, and then let that shit happen.
Let them play, let goalies be hockey players and deal with some contact. Only disallow goals that are clear and obvious. Make it clear in an instance like this, that the contact with the defender has to be a penalty, or clarify that you can't shove or push anyone into the goalie. The ambiguity and inconsistency is what pisses everyone off.
I hear you. The inconsistency of calls in some situations is unfair. Hopefully the league will look into this. Although it’s unlikely that controversial calls would get completely eliminated.

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I hear you. The inconsistency of calls in some situations is unfair. Hopefully the league will look into this. Although it’s unlikely that controversial calls would get completely eliminated.
There were worse calls in last years Carolina Islanders series than this Panthers Bruins series. Even IF they called "no goal", I bet that the Panthers would score afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad