Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 - Sunrise 6 BRUINS 2 - Florida leads series 2-1

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
It's the kind of stuff you do when you know the team you're playing won't do anything about it. Apart from Maroon, who on the Bruins is going to make him answer for something like that?
That's exactly right....this team can't and won't retaliate back.....because # 1 .....They don't have a coach who will back them up and say something ......# 2.....The refs who are doing this series seem to only see when a Bruin is drawing a penalty. # 3 ...... This team's DNA is like a Vanilla Softie Ice Cream Cone.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Let's see. I just like the guy and I really feel loves the organization and players . Brought out the best of a team that has major ass changes with cast away free agents. Impressive .
I also love them, and i have loved them for longer than Montgomery. I’m not qualified to coach them right now, and I don’t feel he is either

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
I might be in the minority here but I think they played decent most of the game. Game changed with the 4 minute powerplay where the wheels obviously fell off, making it 3-0

Florida had what, 4 PP goals and an empty netter? Out of 6 goals?

Get your special teams' collective head out of its ass and this is a different game. I haven't given up yet.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Just watched Nurse rip buddies helmet off in front net scramble after whistle and nothing.Bruins got nailed for it lol
I'm watching the Moose Jaw/Portland WHL series ...MJ up 3-2 with 2 min left in 3rd

B's get penalized for going hard to the net while being held by opponent

The Bruins are damned if they do....and damned if they don't

Reactions: BTO and goflyakite

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Put it this way folks,

If the bruins won this game, you’d feel good right? But would you feel the bruins have the series in the bag?

Of course not. All they need to do is win game 4. It’s doable. Bob is very bearable and game 4 will show what Monty is made of
It definitely is but it’s hard to fathom how they go from a team putting up 3-5 shots a period consistently to being better than Florida for 3 out the remaining 4 games.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
So when he added bertuzzi, orlov, and Hathaway last deadline, those weren’t hard to play against players? Most bruins fans were more than happy with those moves, knowing they were rentals, knowing Bergy and krejci were retiring. Take one last swing. Have an off year this year. Spend next off-season and start again. We have exceeded everyone’s expectations this season. I still fail to see how we can blame sweeney or Monty but maybe that’s just me
Bennett, is hard to play against. Bertuzzi was on the ice for almost every big goal against in the Florida series. All three of the guys listed were minus.
''start again''? Sweeney played in the NHL for over 1200 games and has yet to figure out what type of hockey wins in the playoffs. ''Bergy and krejci were retiring'' not replaced. Pastrnak has to call out their bad guy, that's the team that Sweeney built.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Put it this way folks,

If the bruins won this game, you’d feel good right? But would you feel the bruins have the series in the bag?

Of course not. All they need to do is win game 4. It’s doable. Bob is very bearable and game 4 will show what Monty is made of
So instead we feel bad and at best can go back to Florida 2-2 instead of having a chance to go up 3-1? I'm not sure I follow the logic?

Bob hasn't been great, certainly not as good as last year. The problem is the lack of shots through more than half the game. They're making it way too easy on him. Some missed chances in close too.

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
Monty has no grit. as a coach he lacks the "it" factor. Hes like a basketball coach. The players just go do their thing and he whines to the media after. I was shocked when he actually gave the refs some lip on the Lauko call.

Reactions: SonnyBoy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad