GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
I know people are saying Fox looks hurt, and he might be, but IMO he looks the same as he always does the difference is he hasn't been as smart with the puck today.

He's never been a good skater.

But he's not making the same plays with the puck he normally makes. Also kinda hard to do when Toilet Flush is targeting him specifically the same way they're targeting Panarin.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Glad to be tied with 20 to go. Can't help having bad vibes though.
g4Cajj.gif

Reactions: Kords

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I know people are saying Fox looks hurt, and he might be, but IMO he looks the same as he always does the difference is he hasn't been as smart with the puck today.

But he's not making the same plays with the puck he normally makes. Also kinda hard to do when Toilet Flush is targeting him specifically tye same way they're targeting Panarin.
Tonight he has been a little better. 50 percent Fox brain is still better than just about everyone. He won a few battles and got around guys as usual. Still I am worried about his health.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008

But he's not making the same plays with the puck he normally makes. Also kinda hard to do when Toilet Flush is targeting him specifically the same way they're targeting Panarin.
You need to be more specific with Toilet Flush because you're describing 20 Canes

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Expect a pretty big push from Carolina at the start of the period.

They know their season is on the line. Hopefully they get overly aggressive and we can capitalize.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It's been truly wild the proportion of our first 7 playoff games that has been played at 5-on-4

I'm constantly told on HF that seeing a penalty in the playoffs is rarer than seeing bigfoot riding a unicorn and therefore the Rangers' special teams won't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad