GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I still can't figure it out. All the tools are there for a 25 goal 60 point 2 way machine. His instincts with the puck on his stick are almost extinct unless the goal is to cycle the puck. Getting it to a scoring area? Doesn't even try
One of the worst offensive IQ's I've ever seen.

Carolina with absolutely none of the shooting.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikachu93

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I think we might have to start giving Igor a little bit more playoff cred around here if this keeps up.

I don't know how you factor that into conversations about extending/not extending him, but I suppose we'd just as well live in the moment in the 2nd round.
It absolutely plays into the extension argument.

TNT stream is so far behind I can't follow HF or things get spoiled. I'm struggling without all of you degenerates.

Reactions: will1066

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
I still can't figure it out. All the tools are there for a 25 goal 60 point 2 way machine. His instincts with the puck on his stick are almost extinct unless the goal is to cycle the puck. Getting it to a scoring area? Doesn't even try
did you not see his pass across the crease to wennberg with an open net?

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
End of 2. We've got them right where we want them. Win a period, have a 3 zip commanding lead in the series. It's as simple as that. Still say Roz has been chugging, might get HIS biggest Rangers goal. Otherwise, would LOVE Panarin to get one. He's had good chances and NEEDS one.
Orlov scares me on their side.
Only way to score on Shesty are deflections and maybe a screened point shot. (Orlov)

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Someone said it earlier in the season--he plays to maintain possession in the offensive zone rather than playing to generate shots.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
hasn’t been perfect but they’ve kept
It close and they are building towards a strong third.

The Canes defense is cracking a little. The Rangers need to capitalize if they get another breakaway or big chance

Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad