GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Carolina is skating and hitting. Makes Rangers speed things up. Leads to some shaky plays and bad decisions. Kinda wish we had Rempe to throw some hits back.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Terrible period but it was expected Carolina would have their best period.

Need to see some adjustments in the second. Really really real need to do a better job testing Kochetkov.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
i expected worse actually. Carolina barely had a high danger chance the whole period.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Weird, everyone told me I was crazy for suggesting Chytil might be deployed on the wing when he returned.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The Canes just chucked it and barely generated any chances.

We generated none.

Our offense will get some momentum going and we'll get some more powerplays.
They had chances. Like the wraparound one after Miller got caught flat footed again.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Canes came out like expected,we weathered the storm.Come out in the 2nd,make a few clean passes and take advantage of your odd man rushes.Canes are practically sending in 4 deep,2 quick passes and they are trapped

ncdoc

Oct 10, 2015
I don't think thats a bad period. Away, Canes on the ropes. If that's the best they can push things we weathered it. Hoping Lav makes some changes now. Canes getting away with too many late hits and interference.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Weird, everyone told me I was crazy for suggesting Chytil might be deployed on the wing when he returned.
I got mocked for not wanting a guy who hasn't played in 6 months to get thrown into a meat grinder against a frantic desperate team known for cranking pace.

Glad he's with Xanax Wennberg and Ketamine Kakko, that should really get his blood pumping.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Oh gist we play the guy who sucks and is hurting us all over the ice?

I love rempe too bud but this isn’t about him
Lol what? Nothing to do with Rempe. I just don’t think Jones’ game translates well enough to justify playing him at that size.

Although I will say he’s been a lot better this year and did take major steps forward (I forgot about that honestly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad