GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Heavy underdogs. So let’s say 2-0 shutout, Goody goal, Vesey EN, full on painful turtle for the 3rd.

My phone ran out of battery overnight. This morning I plugged it in while still half-asleep. When I came to, I pulled it from the charger and it was at 21%. So I definitely think Goodrow scores tonight.

Missed opportunity for Sean McDonough to say Andersen looks tired and needs a nap.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Love it - sign of panic since Freddy was pretty good in the last game.

He's a good goalie who led their team in games played this year. I wouldn't really call it panic. Even down the stretch after Andersen came back they just switched off games. Andersen didn't start consecutive games once after coming back so it's just going back to what they've been doing.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
He's a good goalie who led their team in games played this year. I wouldn't really call it panic. Even down the stretch after Andersen came back they just switched off games.
But not in playoffs - they haven’t been doing Bruins approach. I mean this could’ve been their plan from the get go when the schedule was released but Canes had a lot of days off after the first series and it’s not like he had to face 50+ shots and play the very next day.

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
If we get through the first 10 even we're in good shape.

The time to switch out Rempe has come. Don't wait until your hand is forced. Recognize it. I trust the coaching staff will, I'll be pretty surprised if he plays.
Hope they put him back in for at least one SCF game so he can get his name on the cup!

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Pawnee Rangers

Jan 10, 2019
You guys have to stop being so worried about what Carolina is going to do the first 10 minutes of the game and focus on what the Rangers are gonna do. If they're serious about winning it all, they need to be the ones coming out like a pack of crazed hyenas tonight and letting Carolina know in no uncertain terms that this series is already over.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Miller over Slavin immediately goes into the HOF of Bad Takes.
Maybe rather homerizm HOF. TBF, we’d compare Fox to Slavin (Fox wins obviously) and then Miller to Burns (a push?) so the outcome that Ranger top D is better stands.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Carolina is pulling a page from the Devils series. In the Islanders series, Brind'Amour thought about making a goalie change. After game 3? Last season's Rangers team was comatose in the Devils series.
Was going to post the same thing.

The Rangers always seem to struggle against teams "backups" or rookies.

Eager to see and hoping that trend ends tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad