GDT: ECSF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I will also be in the air. I had decent luck last fall with United WiFi + YoutubeTV to watch NFL Redzone. But it's a crapshoot.
Normally United blocks all streaming. Not even sure how you go it working since they tend to be overloaded on bandwidth anyway.

Most of the WiFi is the same - generally all made by Panasonic. Real garbage stuff unfortunately.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Big part of this game is going to be how well can we keep Trouba and Gus away from the Canes top 2 lines. With last change we did a good job of matching them up against the 3rd line. Have to think Canes will take every opportunity they can to get Aho and Guntzle out there against him.

Going to need a big game from Trouba, and if he can't handle it we need to ride the top 4 hard.
What? So Trouba is out there at the end of games to preserve games but they’re keeping him away from the top players tonight? Yeah that makes sense.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
What? So Trouba is out there at the end of games to preserve games but they’re keeping him away from the top players tonight? Yeah that makes sense.
The end of games are basically penalty kills if we have the lead, which Trouba is OK at. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe you post in good faith.

Reactions: ArPanet and Foxy

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Normally United blocks all streaming. Not even sure how you go it working since they tend to be overloaded on bandwidth anyway.

Most of the WiFi is the same - generally all made by Panasonic. Real garbage stuff unfortunately.

I was surprised too but when I went to pay for WiFi it showed they now allowed streaming. Believe it was a recent change in the last few months for select flights.

Foxy

Oct 5, 2020
That was the strategy through games 1 and 2. Last game at 5v5, Trouba played 12 mins vs the 3rd line, 2 mins vs the Aho line and 3 mins vs the Staal line. So yes, figuring out a way to shelter Trouba without last change will play a big part tonight.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'd like to see them punish Aho.

Not only does he have it coming, they've done a pretty good job knocking around Jarvis and Grundle. Aho has gotten off scott free and he's the one they should be keying on the most.

Get him off his game and their entire offense falls apart. It all runs through him.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
If Trouba is going to be penalized this game I hope it’s for killing someone, figuratively speaking of course. Trouba train would derail the Canes completely.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Anyone have any luck watching a game on a flight before? I think American Airlines has free live TV and TNT is part of the package. I am flying at 640 tonight. Heard bad things about inflight WiFi speeds.
Very erratic especially if you are flying over unpopulated areas. I did see Martin St. Louis overtime goal vs. the Canadians in the air. That was fun!

Any word on the broadcast crew tonight?
Albert-Boucher-Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad