GDT: ECSF - Game 3: Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Rangers, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Tony D got suspended for the balance of that season then had his contract bought out in the lower age bracket hit. The NYR brass warned him several ti,es to keep a low profile and he just can’t do it. I actually defended him against some of the more serious character accusations but the guy is a major ass. You can take the kid out of Philly…..

Reactions: Summer Rose

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Tony D got suspended for the balance of that season then had his contract bought out in the lower age bracket hit. The NYR brass warned him several ti,es to keep a low profile and he just can’t do it. I actually defended him against some of the more serious character accusations but the guy is a major ass. You can take the kid out of Philly…..
As a fan of the Rangers and Jets, I'm just happy they didn't send him over to the Jets. They seem to be quite the trading partners. He can stay on the Canes!

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
I think the shots are flattering to Carolina but also it's 1-1. I'm not sure crumbling is the word.
Canes had full control of game 2 and could not put it away, same pattern this game until they choked those PP's. Crumbling for sure. Which cane comes out hungry and breaks through the rope a dope as someone mentioned perfectly. Interesting series and game

This Roslovic is stepping up. Nice addition by Drury at the TDL

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
They so rarely call those, it's pretty much a shock when they actually do.

I'm aware, but you disappeared from that conversation a while back. I was referencing the people who were still stubbornly continuing.
I'm at work. I got a call to go do something and that guy is willfully ignorant or blind. Useless to continue anyway

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
While I get it he'd have been traded eventually regardless, but it's such a NYR thing to get less than zero for a valuable ass-et)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad