GDT: ECSF - Game 3: Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Rangers, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
There's a difference between a goalie covering the puck in the crease and a goalie going behind the net to play the puck then trying to lean into a guy going by him. Yea he tripped him, Igor leaned into him also to make contact. It was a two minute minor.
Wasn’t in the crease, puck wasn’t covered. For a guy that played that you would be more ok with what Svech did is insane.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Last edited:

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
On the one hand, expected this major push from the Canes.

OTOH, not impressed at all with Rangers letting CheckNikov running wild and pillaging them all over the ice.

Line 1 invisible as scripted.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
I'm not okay with it. I thought it was a penalty. I don't think penalties are legal plays.

But Igor wanted some contact and he got it.
Igor didn’t move. What play is Svech making there? He moves his stick in between the goalies leg. He knew what he was doing and he was trying at minimum trying to shake up the goalie, knowing he could injury him. I would have been throwing hands if I was on the ice.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Igor didn’t move. What play is Svech making there? He moves his stick in between the goalies leg. He knew what he was doing and he was trying at minimum trying to shake up the goalie. I would have been throwing hands if I was on the ice.
You got it dude. Igor didn't look at him and lean his shoulder at all. Svech tried to kill him. I'm convinced.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Igor didn’t move. What play is Svech making there? He moves his stick in between the goalies leg. He knew what he was doing and he was trying at minimum trying to shake up the goalie, knowing he could injury him. I would have been throwing hands if I was on the ice.
You'll never convince the guy. He's determined to believe that Igor is willing to risk a serious injury because he "wanted contact" or some other weird as hell reason.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
You got it dude. Igor didn't look at him and lean his shoulder at all. Svech tried to kill him. I'm convinced.
What benefit happens for Igor for looking for contact? He draws a penalty either way. What is Svech doing what play is he making? You never played. No goalie is looking to get hurt and gain 0 benefit.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
You'll never convince the guy. He's determined to believe that Igor is willing to risk a serious injury because he "wanted contact" or some other weird as hell reason.
8pkjva.gif

Look at his glove arm

Enjoy the game guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad