GDT: ECSF - Game 3: Carolina Hurricanes vs New York Rangers, 7pm ET, TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
You had a problem with someone swiping a puck that wasn’t covered I want the one whining.
I said anyone would have a problem with the other team doing stickwork on their goalies glove hand.

You seem like a trash teammate if you're okay with it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
I said anyone would have a problem with the other team doing stickwork on their goalies glove hand.

You seem like a trash teammate if you're okay with it.
No problem with the players just your implication the fans would have a problem with it. The players did what they should.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Yea he did, he served a 2 minor for tripping.
The guy does a play that could injure a goalie for the entire playoffs and you're good with 2 minutes huh? Bit of a hypocrite I see, seeing as you were pretty protective of the goalies hand earlier. Knees aren't anything major in your world I guess?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The guy does a play that could injure a goalie for the entire playoffs and you're good with 2 minutes huh? Bit of a hypocrite I see, seeing as you were pretty protective of the goalies hand earlier. Knees aren't anything major in your world I guess?
There's a difference between a goalie covering the puck in the crease and a goalie going behind the net to play the puck then trying to lean into a guy going by him. Yea he tripped him, Igor leaned into him also to make contact. It was a two minute minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad