Pre-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - THE BEAR is angry - TNT, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Not happy about this news...please universe don't do this, I need to see the Bruins game!

Scientists issue warning as biggest solar storm in nearly 20 years could cause internet and phone blackout today

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has warned of technological blackouts amid a 'severe' solar storm.
The agency shared the warning this week as two massive sunspots have merged and ejected multiple solar flares, two of which have been categorized as X-class - meaning they're in the largest category.
The flares, known as a coronal mass ejections (CME), expand as they travel through space and are expected to arrive late today (10 May) or early tomorrow.

As the sunspots merged, the NOAA upgraded its geomagnetic solar storm watch from a level 3, which is considered 'moderate', to a level 4, which is 'severe'.
Is this a Canada thing? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
They haven't?

Does the whole team need to be thrown out of a game to be considered responding?

He knows what he's doing.
I know he is slow as shit , but he is refreshing and liking him more and more.

I would not give a shit what the NHL says .Once you punch my best player in head on the ice it's on.
I also did not like that CNBA type celly by Montour, keep that shit out of the NHL.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Would you settle for an "over the glass" penalty?

I think that if they initiate before the game Freddy etc will be thrown out early. They're going to have to be smart and have a better plan.
Punish them early and often but be careful on the stick work etc. It's obvious that they're going to throw Maroon out (too) as soon as they can IMO so he need to talk less, hit more.

Did any media member ask him why he was ejected? Did he talk too mean? Did he look at Couzins in a menacing fashion?
If Maroon only remembers to wait until the puck drops again before starting things up, he won’t get tossed so quickly. Cousins must’ve said something to him to set him off(?), because he was also tossed after the altercation.

It’s game 3 of a tied series, I don’t think anyone is going to be looking to settle any scores right off the bat. This is going to be another hard fought game.
I see Bruins fans uneasy about one of the refs, but the other ref, St Laurent, has a bit of a history w/Maurice. So hopefully the calls are evenly questionable.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Zero proof is fair other then my eyes watching the kid play..He easily has more offensive skills then McAvoy and shoots it more to boot, not to mention Chuck struggling all over the ice .Anyways I have no say it's Monty's call and he has Chuck running it so I will cheer him on..PS I remember one nice setup by Chuck to Brad for a one timer vs Leafs so hats off on that ,but if I am on other team I am looking pass with him.
You don't give up on 9.5 mil 25 year old d-man, one of the best in the league, we all hope he can get it together and I think he can..........

Reactions: BTO and 4ORRBRUIN

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Sounds like the league is stepping in to protect the big bad panthers, bunch of p******

Looking forward to Maroon smashing that shit bag Montour

Reactions: BTO and BMC

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events