BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 7:11 PM - Sunrise @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Series tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Hope Sweeney is making note of what needs to be changed for playoffs success. Who really cares about the regular season anymore? Just get in. But build the team for the playoffs already! Lindholm, Zacha……even Coyle…..they should think about moving on from them if they can. Too soft too often. Get a playoff performer in the trade for Ullmark that will come. Get a setup man for Pasta. Start next year with some real centers not this patch work, which I know was caused by the cap. Most of all show up to play. To be flat tonight shows last game was a one off…..

Reactions: BTO

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1715385685203.png

Reactions: sooshii

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
I'm choosing to believe they are going to turn this around tonight. I might have to throw a few buck on our boys.......there has to be another gear!

Reactions: sooshii and BTO

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
No it’s because they are playing their game it’s the exact same thing the Leafs did the last 3 games and it almost worked for them.
I don't see the same thing. Toronto I saw our boys folding. This one it seems we are getting dominated by superior play. I don't think Boston is playing a specific way as much as Florida is fresher stonger and better overall.

Anyway it's going down though we can totally agree it sucks.

But we best Toronto so YAY

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
Getting shots on net has nothing to do with talent. It's ineptitude that a team with a lack of talent is looking for the perfect opening to shoot the puck rather than getting pucks on net and look for rebounds.

So it has nothing to do with talent but it has everything to do with lack of talent? That was confusing to read.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
A lifeless, pathetic period of Hockey. And BTW, how effin' hard can it be to clear the puck, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 when there are no opposing players within ten feet of you? It's tiny, the rink is wide AF.........or just flip the damn thing up in the air, I don't know anyone who is twenty feet tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad