ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Remember how adorable it was when the Leafs fans were so convinced the league and refs were against them that they literally put forth Q level conspiracy theories as to why?

Reactions: Summer Rose

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Right on queue. Never mind the penalties on Toronto, just part of the game. But lets call something on the Panthers because Toronot is losing!

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Bennett is an idiot. Your team is leading on the road. You have a chance to go up 2-0 in a series and put a chokehold on them and you take a stupid penalty like that.

That’s a dirty cross check to the back of the head.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Every single call was a blatant penalty. I don't get the whining.

They missed a slash on bunting early. They miss a push on Verhaeghe from rielly.

Tkachuk penalty was dirty. Bennett penalty was stupid.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
You really think the Leafs have only committed one infraction in the first two games?

There’s another power play, my god.
No. I am sure there were a bunch of calls missed, and same the other way. But overall. They've been very disciplined. FLA has not been. Very reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad