ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
I honestly feel for you guys. But winning a series where the refs are so much against you (Boston, Toronto now) must feel incredible :laugh:
FLA have to take responsibility. All the penalties were legitimate. They've gotten away with a few. TOR had to play perfectly disciplined against TB, because all the calls were going against them, especially against a team that loves to dive.

Reactions: Summer Rose

blfr

Aug 29, 2009
It looked like it was the visor that cut him.

I thought his eye was hit at first but they showed a replay where you could see it was the side of his face and his eye looked fine.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
FLA have to take responsibility. All the penalties were legitimate. They've gotten away with a few. TOR had to play perfectly disciplined against TB, because all the calls were going against them, especially against a team that loves to dive.
You really think the Leafs have only committed one infraction in the first two games?

There’s another power play, my god.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad