ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
It’s crazy to me that some of the best goalies in the game are not playing right now. It’s honestly a huge x-factor and makes it very unpredictable. The best goalie right now is Otter. Vas, Hellebuyck, Saros, Ulmark, Shesterkin, and Sorokin are the goalies that could steal you a round and none of them are playing.

I never would’ve thought that none of those goalies would be playing in the second round.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mar 26, 2010
It’s crazy to me that some of the best goalies in the game are not playing right now. It’s honestly a huge x-factor and makes it very unpredictable. The best goalie right now is Otter. Vas, Hellebuyck, Saros, Ulmark, Shesterkin, and Sorokin are the goalies that could steal you a round and none of them are playing.

I never would’ve thought that none of those goalies would be playing in the second round.
Bobrovsky says hi.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Good first. Now go do it again. The Leafs tendency just to piss away a period here and a period there is annoying and it'll kill them, eventually. Go out in the 2nd, step on their throats. No game until Sunday, the bottom pairing and the 4th line should be used sparingly.

My motivational tactics as an online coach sorely lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad