Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
Common sense is not in abundance at the billionaires meetings. How much can we make on advertisements on the uniforms, boards, and ice? Now that's important!
Can’t disagree. But you forgot the ads on the glass, the ones next to the scoreboard on the screen, the 10-second in-game ads, and the ones read out by the play-by-play guys. Next will be ads filling the faceoff circles and ones covering jerseys and helmets like they do in Europe.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Can’t disagree. But you forgot the ads on the glass, the ones next to the scoreboard on the screen, the 10-second in-game ads, and the ones read out by the play-by-play guys. Next will be ads filling the faceoff circles and ones covering jerseys and helmets like they do in Europe.
How do you cook a lobster? put it on the stove in cold water and allow the water to heat up slowly. Once the water is warm enough, the lobster falls asleep. We are lobsters, not realizing that we're being slowly cooked. They do it in small increments and before you know it....

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Well you can hope in one had and ***** in the other and see which gets filled first. That Maroon is long gone. The Bruins aren't built for this physicality, and maintaining it for the remainder of this series and beyond is going to be almost impossible. Maroon was all that Sweeney could get at what he had available to him at the TDL.
No matter what happens, he'd better have his eyes open for toughness because that's a commodity that will be a need until they start padding the boards and wrapping players in bubble wrap.
I n regards to Maroon, I feel it's fairly miraculous that he can ever bend down to lace his skates, playing in the SC playoffs. I give him huge credit for that.
Not doing much better than Bertuzzi and Domi for toughness and skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad