Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Ya can definitey be mad at the cheap shots.

More or less I’m just seeing people say it’s targeting and need Freddy on pastas line to protect him.

When in my mind that’s about as *professional* as you can get to start a fight. Offer the fight, let the player go to the bench and ask the coach, then wait for the next shift to fight.

I guess I’m just curious how people think Freddy is going to protect a guy who agreed to a fight on the bench and got permission from the coach

The fight itself was acceptable. It is just extremely Tkachuk rodent like to be offering to Pastrnak who he considers a safe target. Much like every other tactic Tkachuk has, the pure opposite of Brady.

The cheapshots at the end were also very Tkachuk. The only way he can "win". Pick his battle and punch when he cannot be punched back.

Reactions: Rydan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The fight itself was acceptable. It is just extremely Tkachuk rodent like to be offering to Pastrnak who he considers a safe target. Much like every other tactic Tkachuk has, the pure opposite of Brady.

The cheapshots at the end were also very Tkachuk. The only way he can "win". Pick his battle and punch when he cannot be punched back.
If I'm a Florida fan, I'd love Tkachuk's game last night.

But I'm not, thank God, so I call it like I see it, which is Tkachuk picking his spot VERY carefully. Game out of hand, no fear of retribution, chance to bury the best player for Boston. It was a good move.

It will also be a good move when one of Boston's gentle giants drags Barkov to deep waters and puts a fist sized hole through his dome

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Us pushing back is the most important part of this series. We knew we'd see this garbage happen. We know we cannot rely on the rules of the game being enforced. We have to stick up for ourselves, our teammates and the B on our chests!!!!!!

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019

He's a coward! F#&k him! F#&k the Panthers!

tremha77

Jul 16, 2022
Lauko isn't that bad of a fighter like some think. Hes not a punching bag like AJ Greer was. And it's not even about the fights. It's the hitting. The agitation. The aggressiveness. Lauko plays like that every shift. So he better be sloted in. The ghost of JVR's speed needs to sit.
i would sit the Big Rig over JVR - he is so slow and has done nothing physically - too far behind to make many hits and his puck skills and piss poor

Reactions: Tbaybruin

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
i would sit the Big Rig over JVR - he is so slow and has done nothing physically - too far behind to make many hits and his puck skills and piss poor
You absolutely keep Maroon in.

You can use JVR's roster spot for Heinen and Boqvist for Lauko or vice versa.

No way am I sitting Fat Pat considering what happened last game. Nope.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Depends if they're gonna get game 1 JVR, or game 2, and whether or not Maroon is gonna draw blood at any point in game 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad