Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Prob tired of being targeted and cheap shotted steady .Bruins need to answer it

Definitely be smacking him in chops to send clear message
Bruins really need to hammer the Panthers stars. No one gets a pass.

Disagree, Tketchup needs to answer for his hitting Pasta while he was down on the ice. What happens after that happens.
Tkachuk is a prick and plays like one. His father was a prick along with the brother. Pricks run in that family. Bruins need to be pricks.

Last edited:

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
This has nothing to do with McAvoy's poor play, it's about leadership, Pasta has it, last night proved it beyond a doubt, this is why he will eventually replace Marchand as captain.
Leadership from the GM is required. Pastrnak should not be fighting Tkachuk. Now, watch Florida start with the clipping and after the whistle stuff. They'll go as far as the refs let them go........a la last season.

Reactions: capecodder

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Tkachuk is a prick and plays like one. His father was a prick along with the brother. Pticks run in that family. Bruins need to be pricks.

Bruins problem isn't physicality. Been about as physical as they can be.
Problem is their offense has been weak.

Rydan

Oct 23, 2018
if one of them even throw a jab at someone that players should instantly drop his glove and start throwing, force the ref to call 5 each and potential 2 for instigator on Florida for throwing a punch first.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
If they walked away from that game 6-1 without doing what they did in that third period, this series is over.

They set the ****ing stage for a big Friday night tilt at the garden. IT BETTER BE BUZZING.

Pasta for President baby.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Leadership from the GM is required. Pastrnak should not be fighting Tkachuk. Now, watch Florida start with the clipping and after the whistle stuff. They'll go as far as the refs let them go........a la last season.
Disagree. 88 did push back. I think and I will stand by it: Game 3 - Boston wins, and some Panthers will feel some pain. At the beginning of this year I said this team was more suited to the PO than last year, I do beleive game 3 will be Boston.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
Tkachuk is a prick and plays like one. His father was a prick along with the brother. Pticks run in that family. Bruins need to be pricks.
The biggest prick on the team isn't even playing.........yet. Wait til he comes back.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
if one of them even throw a jab at someone that players should instantly drop his glove and start throwing, force the ref to call 5 each and potential 2 for instigator on Florida for throwing a punch first.

They allowed Tkachuk to start two separate scrums after one whistle with only Brazeau penalized. I think we'd be surprised.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Beautiful. I hate that it's always "our star players shouldn't do that"...nah f*** that, playoffs is exactly the time for EVERYONE to step it up physically, love Pastas choice there and think it'll propel them to a big win tomorrow.
For a plug like Rupp to be juiced up like that says it all. You know if he's ready to throw then the guys on the bench should be

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad