Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

gerrycheeversmask

Feb 18, 2021
Behind Enemy Lines
McAvoy needs a little Chara mentoring . He is simply trying to do to much wants it to bad as a result he is making a lot of mistakes. Needs to settle down and simplify his game just part of maturing as a player. When you try to be more than you are you usually end up being less.
McAvoy needs to be paired with a better defensive partner. Pair Lindholm with him, and pair Lohrei (an offensive minded defenseman) with Carlo (a stay at home d-man).

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
My favorite part of the night is when Forbort was standing still waiting for a pass that clearly wasn't coming his way and the Panthers scored...

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Ex NHL player Mike Johnson said that the Pastrnak fight would be incredibly galvanizing to the Bruins going forward. He said that Monty realized this when Pasta asked him if it was ok to scrap even though he knew there was a chance he could get injured.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Here’s what I don’t get.

I know were obviously biased to varying degrees…

But, how does Tkachuk get away with as much as he does?

Do the refs just call a game and then never look at the film of it?

Aren’t they embarrassed that they are made to look so bad?
He’s kind of the NHL’s golden boy ,commercials for cars,McDonald’s I think I see him in more commercials than any other player.And he’s a dirty F’N coward

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I do like what Peeke could bring.

Btw one shining star last game was the PK. Honestly just wow. Another series where we are in the box far more than the other team.
Peeke if healthy definitely burns up a lot off ice time which means less for Mac which as Martha Stewart would say Is a good thing.lol

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I just want to understand how we can get grown men paid millions to do hard clears. It's insane. How many clears fell short of the line. Limp silly little clears.

GET IT OUT. Sometimes you can ice it.

Just enough with this limp stuff. Against Toronto and in game one they'd largely gotten rid of that. Gotta get back to good habits.

Reactions: Bodit9

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Ex NHL player Mike Johnson said that the Pastrnak fight would be incredibly galvanizing to the Bruins going forward. He said that Monty realized this when Pasta asked him if it was ok to scrap even though he knew there was a chance he could get injured.
Bingo, everyone crying about last night just STF up. Happy with the split, they had no legs and for good reasons.

When your legs are not working neither is your decision making. Florida made a big mistake doing what they did, mark my words.

Florida is not a tough team and they found that out last night

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
The one positive thing I will say about last nights game . You do not become a winning team without dealing with adversity . A game like that is a game that can help improve the character of the team and make them even more willing to do what it takes to win in the playoffs. Seeing what Pasta was willing to do to help the team going forward is something every Bruin should take notice of.

The war is won in the trenches

We will know Friday

bp14

Mar 17, 2022
Bingo, everyone crying about last night just STF up. Happy with the split, they had no legs and for good reasons.

When your legs are not working neither is your decision making. Florida made a big mistake doing what they did, mark my words.

Florida is not a tough team and they found that out last night
Florida may not be tough, but without a doubt neither are the Bruins. Not even a little. I think expecting Boston to come out on fire on Friday is crazy. They always limp out of the room, especially at home.

I hope the fighting at least gives them a little spark, but it could easily have woken up the better team that slept thru Game 1.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I just want to understand how we can get grown men paid millions to do hard clears. It's insane. How many clears fell short of the line. Limp silly little clears.

GET IT OUT. Sometimes you can ice it.

Just enough with this limp stuff. Against Toronto and in game one they'd largely gotten rid of that. Gotta get back to good habits.
Friends and I always joke about the fans who only yell "SHOOT IT" and "GET IT OUT"

Youth hockey our favorite is "SKATE!"

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
My biggest fear is that even if Peeke draws in for game 3, it doesn’t change the fact that Monty has a raging hard-on for Forbort and the 3rd pair will struggle to move the puck out of the D zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad