Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Callahan so badly wanted to go off script and just call the NHL the joke that it is when it comes to officiating.
I didn't see that

The NHL officials have too much power and can turn a game around in a hurry

I'm not saying that was the main reason the B's lost tonight, but they called some very precarious penalties against the B's, while letting a blatant slash go uncalled on Pasta, among others

..it gets frustrating after awhile when you realize they're mostly looking at one team's infractions

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Might just be wishful thinking on my part but I think the Bruins could really benefit from playing on home ice in this series. I do realize ultimately home ice means nothing but they seem gassed right now . Surely home ice gives them a boost ?

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
They were due for the wheels to kinda fall off after so many games in the last week. FLA had played what...1 game in 8 days coming into tonight?

Still did their job splitting the opening two on the road.

Come home and pound them.

Maroon hopefully can put that spot picking bag of shit Matt Tkachuk through the glass.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
They were due for the wheels to kinda fall off after so many games in the last week. FLA had played what...1 game in 8 days coming into tonight?

Still did their job splitting the opening two on the road.

Come home and pound them.

Maroon hopefully can put that spot picking bag of shit Matt Tkachuk through the glass.
I think all,were going to get from Maroon is his mouth

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
On a positive note, Jacobs has to be pumped at the prospect of FatBoy Keith coming to Boston. Load up on the pizza orders. Good lord has he gone to shit. See it with O Linemen in NFL, but not often to you see an ex NHLer balloon up quite like that. The man is Obese with a capital O!!!!!! Make him buy two seats.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a professional hockey team make it such a point to celly in the opposing teams faces as much as the cats did tonight.

I feel like it’s bad juju tbh.

Also, I’m glad they’ve poked the bear. I want violence.

We’re onto game 3.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins coach better have this dealt with very 1st shift or he can fkoff
1715227951389.png

Reactions: bruins19 and BB79

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

Lot of this going on in the final 40. Glad they went down swinging in the 3rd but man they were not sharp after the first. That goal in the final seconds just killed them.

Split is pretty good though, hopefully that game 7 OT victory against the Leafs gives them some more juice at home.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
pasta lost a fight that he wanted, they shouldn’t be targeting Tkachuk for this specific incident they should be targeting Tkachuk because he’s Tkachuk
Matty can go Tkachuk himself. I know the split is good and all but the way they went down tonight sucks. I'd rather lose by a goal in OT than reverting back to game 5-6 vs Toronto form

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I know one thing - Maroon will inspire no fear in the Panthers at all. None. Too old and slow to catch anyone with a big hit unless they're being seriously inattentive, and his fighting skills are poor and should scare nobody. By all means keep him out there, because he has a role, but the Bruins' push back on Florida's physicality and general goonery is going to have to involve the whole team. It's an attitude thing and a mindset, from top to bottom. That's what it takes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad