Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 2 - Old-Time Hockey - Where were the Hanson Brothers??? - Series tied 1-1

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
It really says something the stat that the Bruins have five too many men on the ice penalties this playoffs and the rest of the league has four . Be better , it’s crunch time .
Thought it was a weak call tonight. Sure there were 6 but FLA Was holding the puck behind their net for the line changes. Had nothing to do with the flow of play

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Of course Tkachuk asked for the fight. Pick the other team's star who doesn't fight and either you can call him a wimp if hew wont take the fight, and if he does, you can try to hurt an important player.

Maroon should challenge him to start the next game.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Okay, hear me out;

Monty puts Grizz in the lineup for game 3. But the players get together and hatch a plan. They bag Grizz and lock him in the trunk of McAvoy's car. it doesn't matter what Mac drives, Grizz'll fit.

Then they find a big assed 48 jersey and put Darth Quaider in it
Smart Car??

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Of course Tkachuk asked for the fight. Pick the other team's star who doesn't fight and either you can call him a wimp if hew wont take the fight, and if he does, you can try to hurt an important player.

Maroon should challenge him to start the next game.
Yes and no.

No challenge. Just throw.

Edit: it doesn’t have to be Tkachuk either. Take your pick. Whoever is out there is throwing hands.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
cool.

they were being badly outplayed. all the positive thinking and platitudes you can muster doesn't change that.
It happens; bruins had edge in first; couple tips and PP and it’s 2-1 going to third; which ain’t that damn bad up 1 game to 0 in series in Florida… in fact if you had told me bruins are going to win game 1 and be down 2-1 going into third of game two; I feel pretty f***ing good. 0.3 seconds goal in second is what deflated us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad