Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
(This guy is a fake fan)

200w.gif

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Love ot games in playoffs, especially these longer ones. Great action both ways, kudos to both teams. Here's hoping for a 7 game series

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
That wasn’t a cross check. He barely pushed him. He was just off balance and sold it.
You don’t sell it when you are off balance he got right back up and yes it is a cross check. A weak call for OT but they missed the Hurricanes slashing a stick in half and a trip into the boards. They can’t rely on never getting penalties called for them. There special teams is to blame not the refs.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
As someone said earlier, feels like a series where the home team wins every game. It was a close one.

I wish I knew why Carolina was so bad on the road. I think much like those Devils in from 00-04 though they play a similar style...no real major elite scoring threat so probably when they have the line matchups in their favor its much easier for them to win

Reactions: Tofveve

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It was a cross check on an off balance player that gets called in regulation. Think it is weak in OT. But they missed a trip and a slash that broke a stick in the 1st ot by the Hurricanes. You aren’t going to win if you just keep not scoring on all the powerplay chances you get.
Nope. It was a cross push.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
It was a cross check on an off balance player that gets called in regulation. Think it is weak in OT. But they missed a trip and a slash that broke a stick in the 1st ot by the Hurricanes. You aren’t going to win if you just keep not scoring on all the powerplay chances you get.

Rod needs to take a page out of Keefe’s play book and complain about the officiating after losing in a game where they went 0-5 on the power play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad