BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 2 7:41 PM - BRUINS @ Sunrise ( Boston leads series 1-0 ) - ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
When you rely on one guy to eat all the minutes and carry the heavy load it can wear them down. Sometimes the bright lights add too much pressure.

It’s leading to mistakes and it definitely seems like he’s lost his fastball.

So @NeelyDan please take a break. We need you back on your game

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
It would be great if we got consistency out of pasta. And no I don't mean consistently disappearing.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
It’s only one game, the Bruins at least got the split either way.

Still not that impressed with Florida though. Their defense seems very susceptible. All 3 goals are off our own turnovers. If the Bruins bury their empty nets in the 1st this isn’t even a game.

Reactions: OV

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
What does Forbort add to the lineup? I'm not saying he's the problem, he's actually playing solid but the PK was already clicking without him and he adds nothing to the transition game.

He adds someone who doesn't have to be completely sheltered in the defensive zone, and who can actually eat 18 minutes, to take some load off McAvoy and others

Reactions: Ladyfan and JCRO

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
If they can't win it they need to at least rock the Cats teeth a bit, pays off later in the series.

Reactions: BMC

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
What does Forbort add to the lineup? I'm not saying he's the problem, he's actually playing solid but the PK was already clicking without him and he adds nothing to the transition game.
FL whole offense is low to high and shots on net and crash, you need guys like Forbort to clear out the front

Reactions: OV and BMC

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
He adds someone who doesn't have to be completely sheltered in the defensive zone, and who can actually eat 18 minutes, to take some load off McAvoy and others
We spend too much time in the d-zone, I guess that's my point. Need better exits.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The Bruins are pissed off. They need to regroup and wake up. Maroon needs to do a bit of cheerleading now.
Chuck obviously need his work load cut down.Anymore powerplays let Lohrei run them would be smart. All they are doing is wearing Chuck down to the bone
One word: Mongomery.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Florida is an extremely aggravating team to play against. Which is, of course, exactly what they want.

We have mostly played well, a lot of the Panthers zone time is on the perimeter. We just made a handful of very weak plays and Florida has taken advantage.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad