GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trouba is annoying me but this game is a great example of why I like the swap we did.

Trouba can't move the puck at all. Miller is not good at it either. It's a very bad combo.

Gus can give Trouba an outlet, and Schneider can do the same for Miller.

Schneider is like this big guy known for defense but low-key, he can really move the puck.

I could see him developing into more of an OFD than we anticipated.

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
Trouba is annoying me but this game is a great example of why I like the swap we did.

Trouba can't move the puck at all. Miller is not good at it either. It's a very bad combo.

Schneider is like this big guy known for defense but low-key, he can really move the puck.

Agreed completely. Sadly we likely are stuck with Trouba now.

Reactions: Machinehead

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago

he's long had great and understated chemistry with Panarin of all people. Think that's always spoken to his offensive upside. Probably in the McDonagh realm tbh

Reactions: Machinehead

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Did they really need to race Sean and Rey down here after they worked last night, where is Bob? He’s great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad