GDT: ECSF: Game 1 - New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes, 4pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
That's actually why it's not a penalty, though, lol.
It still is, because of the distance to the boards. He could face Kreider face on, that's still boarding. Thus he was always in a vulnerable position, he just made it worse by turning.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
It still is, because of the distance to the boards. He could face Kreider face on, that's still boarding. Thus he was always in a vulnerable position, he just made it worse by turning.

I'm sorry, but that's just not remotely true. If you turn, the penalty is *RARELY* called. Has been this way for decades, so not even going to give it more of a response than that.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I play Yu-Gi-Oh so I don't get what any of them do.

He's absolutely nailed them both so far. To the point, where I'm disappointed that I can't build a Rangers tribal Simic deck with four copies of Sam Rosen haha

I've got a buddy who plays Yu-Gi-Oh exclusively too. I tried picking it up to play when we hang out sometimes, but there is a pretty big knowledge barrier to get started. Magic is a little easier to pick up, so we end up playing that instead.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He's absolutely nailed them both so far. To the point, where I'm disappointed that I can't build a Rangers tribal Simic deck with four copies of Sam Rosen haha

I've got a buddy who plays Yu-Gi-Oh exclusively too. I tried picking it up to play when we hang out sometimes, but there is a pretty big knowledge barrier to get started. Magic is a little easier to pick up, so we end up playing that instead.
Is it?

Maybe it's just from playing Yu-Gi-Oh for 20+ years but Magic sounded like quantum physics when my friend tried to get me into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad