Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I was at the Free Jacks game today. Guy was walking in front of the stands with a Leafs jersey on. Fans were razzing him, and he was waving his arms, egging it on. He turned around and he had Tie Domi's jersey on. Huge respect for that guy for carrying through on his fandom the next day. And a stick tap for the Domi jersey, I'll never forget when he laid out Ulf Samuelsson.

I wanted to find the guy to buy him a beer, but couldn't track him down.

:thumbu:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I hope they are able to figure out what is causing these. Nylander was great this season and I'd take him in Boston in a heartbeat.

That is terrifying, I hope they can help him. I would take him in a heartbeat too, he was the Leaf who showed the most passion. He is good friends with Pasta, I believe, so who would get to keep "88" ... lol

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
IMG_6355.jpeg

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
If you don't like him he will be liked by you in Boston. Not sure I understand the dislike for Domi. He's prototypical bruin.

Any Bergeron reaction vids to bruin goals last night??
As I was writing, part of me was thinking exactly that. Certainly you have a good point. Everyone else hates Marchand, right? But I guess the fact that he’s played for five or six teams in a fairly short career suggests to me that he’s not a good team player.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins never had the Cap space to sign him ,and I don’t know he was pretty dammed good with Pasta ,for the right price I wouldn’t mind having him back.
He jumped the gun if truth be told because Bruins definitely were making room but he had no patience to give them the time.Thus all those 1 yr deals.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad