Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 - AIDEU TORONTO - FLORIDUH HERE WE COME - BRUINS 2 Toronto 1 F/OT - B's win series 4-3

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
That's not what he's going to be in there for. He SHOULD have very limited minutes to help keep FLA from pushing the Bruins around.

But Maroon is one player. He can't do that by himself.

The other good bit: Bruins won't be surprised like the proverbial 🦌 in their headlights this time around.

I certainly hope that if punched in the face, they've learned they better punch back.
And IMO they've added beef in Brazeau, Peeke, and even Geekie and Boquist won't take any shit. Revenge is a dish best served on ice.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Sean McDonough was hard on the Bruins all night on commentary, frequently pointing out their flaws and issues in the last couple of games and their flirting with some very unwanted history. In some guys you might say it was just bias, but Sean's a Boston guy, he gets the situation, and most of his criticisms were accurate if fairly obvious. I think he was simply as disgusted as most of the rest of us with how the team had been performing and made it known.

So I appreciated it really, and then he gave a very good call of Pasta's game-winner. Maybe not Jack-esque, but lots of passion and I think deep down some relief. We like to hate on broadcasters, especially the national ones, so credit where it's due - Sean and even Ray called a good game here.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Sean McDonough was hard on the Bruins all night on commentary, frequently pointing out their flaws and issues in the last couple of games and their flirting with some very unwanted history. In some guys you might say it was just bias, but Sean's a Boston guy, he gets the situation, and most of his criticisms were accurate if fairly obvious. I think he was simply as disgusted as most of the rest of us with how the team had been performing and made it known.

So I appreciated it really, and then he gave a very good call of Pasta's game-winner. Maybe not Jack-esque, but lots of passion and I think deep down some relief. We like to hate on broadcasters, especially the national ones, so credit where it's due - Sean and even Ray called a good game here.
McDonough was great. Outside of mentioning 3-1 roughly 1000 times

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The TD Garden scoreboard showing Maple Leaf Square

1714884938089.png

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Swayman is a complete stud. Series MVP without a doubt. Hopefully the guys in front of him carry this momentum into round 2 and make things a smidge easier for him.

Anyone see Jim’s head while celebrating the OT goal? Looked like a giant tomato, it was so damn red.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
That's as far as I could see, any further progress at this point is gravy.

Gonna have their work cut out for them but it sure would be cool if they could avenge last year's results.
Agree. For me personally they just had to beat the Leafs (and did) for me to be satisfied

Even if they lose 4 straight to the kittens, I will still be glad they eliminated the leafs and avoided another collapse

..but I think they may be able to win two games, and would not be totally shocked if they take them to 7 games .......and possibly win;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad