GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
These aren’t the same Bruins of years past.

This is the year the leafs finally do it.

Sad that the only way the leafs can make it out of the 1st is Vasilevskiy playing hurt and having the worst series of his career. and this Boston team being actual shit and can’t score. They are going to be an easy out next round struggling with this Boston team

Reactions: Summer Rose

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Gotta think next goal wins
master.jpg

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Sad that the only way the leafs can make it out of the 1st is Vasilevskiy playing hurt and having the worst series of his career. and this Boston team being actual shit and can’t score. They are going to be an easy out next round struggling with this Boston team
This game isn't over. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Does Pasta have some type of injury we don’t know about? He usually shoots like he’s trying to put a a hole through the goalie/net but he’s doing none of that

Skate2Stick

Oct 12, 2013
Before the season started I wasn’t sure how the Bruins would do

I was surprised to see how they ended, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad