GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
What’s the Leaf’s PP at now? 2%?
1714873143347.gif

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Too bad that Austin is still injured, would've been nice to see him play in G7.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
It’s wild, seeing guys like Hughes and , heiskanen, the way they skate along entries, and then watching rielly kind of cracks me up.

He’s a good player, but man lol

Morgan is a great player and a very good pp QB.

He can't shoot though, so he needs someone beside him who does have a boomer of a shot.

Toronto hasn't had anyone who fits that bill since Bryan McCabe in the early 2000's.

And since we've gone to the 4 forward + 1 defenseman pp systems, he's really a surplus to the setup, which means he's actually taking up a valuable spot.
They just do not have anyone who could fill in that role.

It was supposed to be Klingberg with the big shot who could lead PP 1.
He was by an order of magnitude, the worst player on the team, and it was a mercy when he went down injured.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Morgan is a great player and a very good pp QB.

He can't shoot though, so he needs someone beside him who does have a boomer of a shot.

Toronto hasn't had anyone who fits that bill since Bryan McCabe in the early 2000's.

And since we've gone to the 4 forward + 1 defenseman pp systems, he's really a surplus to the setup, which means he's actually taking up a valuable spot.
They just do not have anyone who could fill in that role.

It was supposed to be Klingberg with the big shot who could lead PP 1.
He was by an order of magnitude, the worst player on the team, and it was a mercy when he went down injured.
Like I said, he’s a good player, but I don’t know if it’s the system, or him specifically, but he does some really weird things on entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad