GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Matthews looks like a guy that was saving face from a 4-1 series loss, but when Toronto came back he had a miraculous recovery

Reactions: Summer Rose

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I'd wager he had some sort of viral pneumonia to be honest.

You watch him skate and he looked great for 15-30 seconds and then he went back to the bench and was absolutely winded.

It's a sign of exhaustion, but also of respiratory distress really.
yeah of course you can't guess what someone has just based on looking at them. I meant more that he definitely looks like he was recently very sick. Can see it in his face

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Just watch his recent games and maybe it will make sense
Yeah, getting out of position due to poor fundamentals and having to make acrobatic saves on shots that other goalies wouldn't have made a big deal of—the Bobrovsky special.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
yeah of course you can't guess what someone has just based on looking at them. I meant more that he definitely looks like he was recently very sick. Can see it in his face

He looks like he's still pretty sick.
You watch him and after no more than 35 seconds, he looks to be labouring out there.

Whatever it is/was, it beat the shit out of him......possibly literally!

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Seems like a character issue in the dressing room when their two highest paid players are barely trying out there and expecting a bunch of sub-5 mil grinders to do all the work for them.

I totally agree, I can’t believe the bruins haven’t sat one of their top guys

They’ve done nothing but choke away this 3-1 lead. You’d think they’d have at least shown up for this one, but so far they’re invisible

Never should have given Brad the C

Ruined the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad