BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - THE BRUINS SEASON WILL NOT END TONIGHT - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Winner of Game 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Well, this is it. Up 3-1 last year and lost in 7...up 3-1 this year, but the script not yet written for game 7.

Monty put the blame on himself last year, saying that motivating the team was on him.

He can't go to the well with that 2 years in a row; otherwise he is toast. He knows what the pressure is like in Boston and I think it's simple: win the round and he stays...lose and I doubt he's back.

Hope Heinen will be good enough to go instead of Brazeau.

Go B's.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
This was delivered yesterday.
IMG_0076.jpeg

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Matthews in again makes the Toronto PP a threat. How often will NESN microphones catch Sutherland warning Toronto players of stick infractions?
It’s game 7 should be fair referees

The worst thing for nhl was no Saturday prime time game

The best thing was Bruins - Toronto

Once Bruins lost game 5 they were sending a home/Leafs friendly referee team

Not suprised Leafs had 3 powerplays including a double minor first 30 + minutes and Bruins nothing

the leafs were getting away with stuff and compounded with Bruins not playing at same urgency as Toronto

I don’t blame the NHL if I was commissioner Bedard was going to Chicago in best interest of league and that franchise after the scandal

I also send a referee group to game 6 with some phony baloney ‘watch Boston they do a lot of……’ code for favor Leafs

Bruins fans can’t really complain as 2011 those refs allowed the Bruins to play like the 1970’s Broad Street Bullies/Cherry Bruins

I think I would have been fairer to the Canucks than the refs that did games 3-7 of that series (they all should have got a day with the Cup)

Betman probably wants Boston badly - they already got multiple Canadian teams in the West and a Boston - Florida & Carolina - Rangers would be great for them

I’m sure their dream is Boston v Rangers

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I believe that last Bruins playoff game on the eve of Orthodox Easter was back in 2011, game 5 against the Canadiens. The game went to 2OT until Nathan Horton won it for the Bruins.
Correction, the last time the Bruins played on the eve of Orthodox Easter was in 2019 against the Blue Jackets where they lost in double overtime 2-3. :scared:

I remember 2011 the most though :sarcasm:

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Matthews in may be a good thing. They may lack in their own zone again and think more offensively than defensively.
Hopefully they don’t continue the same game plan and just have Matthews rove around, I’m not sure the B’s would have an answer to that much pressure with no outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad