Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 5/4 8:14 PM - Good News as Game 7 is at TD Garden, Bad News Game 7 is at TD Garden - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Not having practice today is certainly a...choice.

Not liking that. Tomorrow is so simple. Our stars need to show up and we need to win. Shots that hit the f***ing net. Not overpassing or trying to make the best pass. Get the job done. This should of been overc2 games ago. Learn to close it out. Either you want it or not.

Show me something

Edit: pardon me I thought this was main, this was in poor taste pls delete, good game and good luck

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
1714794520227.png

Exactly.

This is perfect.

It's not as fun when they're completely hopeless and dead inside.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Kelly Sutherland was one of the refs in Boston's Game 4 win.

Bruins with Sutherland as a ref this season
  • 3-1-2
  • 2.25 Goals For per game
  • 2.00 Goals Allowed per game

Maple Leafs with Sutherland
  • 3-4-0
  • 3.00 Goals For per game
  • 3.00 Goals Allowed per game

The Bruins beat the Maple Leafs with Furlatt on March 4.

Bruins with Furlatt
  • 3-2-1
  • 3.83 Goals For per game
  • 3.17 Goals Allowed per game

Maple Leafs with Furlatt
  • 1-3-0
  • 2.50 Goals For per game
  • 4.25 Goals Allowed per game

Combined totals with either ref

Bruins
  • 6-3-3
  • 3.20 Goals For per game
  • 2.70 Goals Allowed per game

Maple Leafs
  • 4-7-0
  • 2.82 Goals For per game
  • 3.45 Goals Allowed per game

* All of the above stated knowing that if the Bruins come out with the same compete-level as their last 2 games, the refs aren't going to matter.

** I'm just glad not to see Chris Lee and/or Steve Kozari. That pair reffed both Game 7 losses to the Panthers and Hurricanes.
I'm feeling a slight tad better. A skosh, a smidgeon. Of course if our players don't leave it all out there, play balls to the walls it won't matter nearly as much.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They better win I’m not a big war guy and I enjoy coming here but it will be miserable for months here and maybe ever- probably the end of Bruins as we know it

Don’t ruin your reputation Bruins
and blow this it will be a horror show

I miss pre internet and 70’s
Yeah, that's the way I feel about the Bruins if they blow another 3-1 series lead the 2nd year in a row. It will be unbearable in these forums and the end of the Bruins as we know it

Their reputation will definitely take a hit if the collapse is complete. They will be known as the Boston Chokers

They can still save face, but they NEED to go out there and play like men who really want to win game 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff and DKH

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I beleive in Boston chance. I beleive in Swayman. I think Boston do have their chance to win game 7. Said flip coin..... at the beginning of the series. Tomorrow Boston ain't done. Go Bruins.

Reactions: Gordoff

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad