Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 7 5/4 8:14 PM - Good News as Game 7 is at TD Garden, Bad News Game 7 is at TD Garden - ABC, ESPN+, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Btw it's been a long time since a benching has been as obvious, but Maroon can't play game 7.

Leafs sat Reaves last game.

We don't need Maroon in nearly as much with Reaves out.

Adapt here Monty. We need some speed and finish. I don't think that's Lauko. But I guess Lauko is what we have?
Lauko brings some needed speed for sure

Reactions: TobanWest and BTO

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Not having practice today is certainly a...choice.

Not liking that. Tomorrow is so simple. Our stars need to show up and we need to win. Shots that hit the f***ing net. Not overpassing or trying to make the best pass. Get the job done. This should of been overc2 games ago. Learn to close it out. Either you want it or not.

Show me something

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Can't believe I would say that one day but go bruins go, really hope you guys beat the s*it out of TOR. We are rivals but at least I respect you guys because you know how to win, gotta give you that. Respect and good game

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Not having practice today is certainly a...choice.

Not liking that. Tomorrow is so simple. Our stars need to show up and we need to win. Shots that hit the f***ing net. Not overpassing or trying to make the best pass. Get the job done. This should of been overc2 games ago. Learn to close it out. Either you want it or not.

Show me something
Sounds so simple doesn’t it ?

Reactions: Mione134

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Nice! His face on a milk carton may also be appropriate!

I'm creating an entire series of them just so I can laugh at this. It's kind of fun. It's much cheaper than therapy

Picsart_24-05-03_12-33-15-880.jpg

Yeti34

Apr 13, 2013
Tampa
In the first half of Game 6 when we managed 1 shot on net against the Leafs' 15, we were roughly on pace with them for the amount of shots *attempted*. What's the explanation for so many shots going wide of the net? My only thought at home was "they're panicking."
Leafs were blocking shots and playing team defense. Bruins were shooting it right into them. I don’t think it was about missing wide.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Hello, Lucifer? Is that you? How's the weather??!!
Hahaha never thought I would ever cheer for you guys, use to hate you so bad during the 2000-10 when I was a teenager, guess I mature enough to recognize that you have a great culture and great players. We can hate each other but still have respect for each other. I work on the french broadcast over here in Montreal and will work on the game 7, can't wait to work saturday. By the way, we had so many angles on there was a crosscheck penalty before the Nylander goal, that's outrageous

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's funny, for both our teams, Saturday is basically the cup finals. It'll feel THAT good. Demons one way or the other.
Not really. God forbid the Bruins win, I’m still very much disappointed. It’s either tread water or agonizing defeat for them

Reactions: Gordoff

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Yeah that's what I mean. Bringing him in for Maroon isn't greaaaaat.
So far bringing in Maroon is like watching a Brinks Truck roll over. Everyone grabs all the bags of money and runs off. Sweeney got there late ran out and grabbed the last bag with not much left in it. Maroon got punched in the head by Edmundson turned and looked at the ref to do something. How about sparking the team and pounding the piss out of him. Where is the passion gone with the Bruins. Maybe those visions of big simmer vacation homes rolling through their noggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad