GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
It’s bittersweet, you obviously want your favorite team to do well but hopefully if they collapse again they will can the brain dead coach and management whose last drafted top 6 center was Tyler f***ing Seguin.

They have the cap space to retool on the fly again I think, just gotta get a few legit top-6 Cs and an actual #1D to make sure that McAvoy never has to be on the ice in an important high pressure situation. They’ll probably have a random 3rd round pick in the AHL become a Selke center again, the D might be trickier.

Reactions: Summer Rose

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
We reached 100 pages! Wow!

It's a Leafs game.

The only NHL game tonight.

The are almost as many Leafs fans watching the team as there are Leafs haters who don't miss a second of their games due solely to hate-watching.....which secretly means they actually like the team deep down, but are afraid to admit it to themselves!!!

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
So are the Bruins going to say what happened last year isn't in their heads?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
It's a Leafs game.

The only NHL game tonight.

The are almost as many Leafs fans watching the team as there are Leafs haters who don't miss a second of their games due solely to hate-watching.....which secretly means they actually like the team deep down, but are afraid to admit it to themselves!!!

I like the Lea...

I like the L...

I like...

I...

*dies*

• Love
Reactions: BayStBullies

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Matthews has seemed like addition by subtraction…..

Team plays a lot calmer without him and actually looks like a team
They certainly have played harder with him out. Maybe trying to compensate for his absence. Also Woll has been great. Last two games have been pure guts. If they can bring that kind of effort with Matthews back in the lineup then the Leafs will be tough to beat.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
It’s bittersweet, you obviously want your favorite team to do well but hopefully if they collapse again they will can the brain dead coach and management whose last drafted top 6 center was Tyler f***ing Seguin.
I really dont follow you team but I feel like your team has been pretty well operated so far? At least tracing back to 2011 where we both know what happened.

What makes you so unsatisfied with your management group?

Reactions: Summer Rose

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
They certainly have played harder with him out. Maybe trying to compensate for his absence. Also Woll has been great. Last two games have been pure guts. If they can bring that kind of effort with Matthews back in the lineup then the Leafs will be tough to beat.
Matthews did have a great Game 2. I'd never seen him play as well on both sides of the puck as that game. but yeah, Leafs have played a more direct style of hockey these last two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad