GDT: ECQF: Game 6 - Toronto Maple Leafs Vs Boston Bruins, 8 p.m. ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
You should try living in the West.
You guys don't know the joy of 10:30pm PST games that go until 1-2am, I feel bad for you. I love late night games. For hockey and baseball too

That said, this 8pm start tonight is ridiculous. It isn't like a weekend where there's a 5pm game they want to wrap up before we begin for ratings

Reactions: Dog and Summer Rose

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
Kind of proves my point lol the only people who love any team are its own fans. To be hated by many though...you have to earn that :laugh:
The leafs don’t need fans from anywhere else. It’s teams like the bruins that need extra fans.

Hate all you want. The give a shit level about the leafs will always be bigger than the bruins….and every other team that has fans that hate the leafs ;)

But it’s ok…you’ve got Jack cheering for you lol

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
The leafs don’t need fans from anywhere else. It’s teams like the bruins that need extra fans.

Hate all you want. The give a shit level about the leafs will always be bigger than the bruins….and every other team that has fans that hate the leafs ;)

But it’s ok…you’ve got Jack cheering for you lol
LOL I don't even hate the Leafs, just like giving them crap because the Bruins beat them in all those game 7s (and happen to be our current opponent) If it were the Capitals who the Bruins did that to, I'd be giving them just as much grief. You wanna see hate, drag Montreal in :laugh:

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
LOL I don't even hate the Leafs, just like giving them crap because the Bruins beat them in all those game 7s (and happen to be our current opponent) If it were the Capitals who the Bruins did that to, I'd be giving them just as much grief. You wanna see hate, drag Montreal in :laugh:
At least we can agree on that one. Anyone but the Habs.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
LOL I don't even hate the Leafs, just like giving them crap because the Bruins beat them in all those game 7s. If it were the Capitals who the Bruins did that to, I'd be giving them just as much grief. You wanna see hate, drag Montreal in :laugh:

Ya I did the same to sens fans back in 2003. I get it

I still give it to sens fans, but now it’s because they suck even more than they did back then

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Oh shit is Reaves out??

He's one of those fans who doesn't care anymore once his team is out, and we all saw what happened to the Bolts against the Panthers... :(

I get that, I’m half way that way too

I pay attention, but I can’t watch. It’s too much jealousy and pain that the leafs are dead

Reactions: Summer Rose

Strangle

May 4, 2009
He and Matthews are gonna be doing their nails together while watching the game tonight

Trading purses

Oh shit don’t cooper me! Matthews has a whole collection of purses. I didn’t say they’d be wearing skirts, that would be terrible if I did

I said PURSES! Purses Twitter, just purses, it’s normal for men to trade purses

• Love
Reactions: River Meadow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes