Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Back in the mid 80's, after yet another 1st round elimination to Montreal, I was so pissed that I convinced myself that I was done cheering for the Bruins, and that I was going to cheer for a team that could actually beat the Habs like the Nordiques or the Flyers.

Fast forward to October, and I was all in for another Bruins season!
Being a fan is an addiction, like smoking. Except when you go to get a physical, the doctor doesn't ask if you're a fan. Maybe they should.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
Monty is lost in his own mind. He thinks calling out the players in the lockerroom and the boys all yelling "YAAAAAAAAA" is coaching. It is, in high school. Celine Dion reading the players starting lineup was puke inducing IMO. Just a joke of a coach way in over his head, NOT that the players have more than 4 testicles among them on the whole of the team. This summer someone will get married and we'll see pictures of the manbun wearing fella's dancing with each other and drinking $2000 bottles of Champagne and it'll give some of us woody's. It makes me cringe.
Post of the year!

Reactions: BBruins and Gordoff

Festy1986

Apr 23, 2018
I think MacAvoy is trying to do too much. He’s far from a pumpkin. He’s probably sick of hitting the opposing players and nobody else does. He hasn’t had a good playoffs. I think he and they, need to decide what type of D he is. He’s not a PP guy, but he also isn’t a stay at home guy. Once this is rectified, he’ll be better off.

I wonder if he's sick of not scoring?

I realize he's a defenseman but 1 goal in what? 5 years? That's actually hilarious.

Reactions: BBruins and Gordoff

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
I want two things to happen tomorrow. I want Patrice Bergeron to show up to remind everyone to NOT do like he did last year. I also want the start of the game to be delayed to honor JVR with another lengthy ceremony.
If those things happen, I like our chances.

Reactions: Gordoff

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
I want two things to happen tomorrow. I want Patrice Bergeron to show up to remind everyone to NOT do like he did last year. I also want the start of the game to be delayed to honor JVR with another lengthy ceremony.
Try to help the team when he wasn’t fully ready to go? That would be a weird thing to remind the team about.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Most would pray to just make it into the NHL as a dream come true. Over the 100 years of this league only about 395 or so have made it to a 1000 games. That is some career and you choose to mock it.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
To be fair Pastrnak is alone on an island. The opposite of Matthews who waits for the puck to arrive and scores.

Now Pastrnak is the puck carrier, distributor, AND shooter on his line. Not much he truly can do to meet expectations with this roster. He must have attempted 8-10 shots game 6. He is in a role only McDavid can succeed in.

As others have said, last night was a chance for Montgomery to lean on a version of the perfection line. Marchand/Coyle/Pastrnak. All in. Zacha invisible. Debrusk alone but also limited in his own style, north south.

Poor roster management. Montgomery needs to figure this out.
Pasta is not getting any room out there, but one of his problems he is skating into crowds and he is losing the puck at the blue line. I think if you can carry the puck into the zone great, if not try a pass and if that option is not there dump it in.........

• Haha
Reactions: bruinsfan1968

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I don't like it being tied after 1 any more than anyone else, but in games 5 and 6, the Leafs were better in the first period/half of the game.

If they can maintain this or turn it up from here, they've got a good shot to pull this off.

A weak goal or two from Samsonov would also be appreciated.

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
8p7b41.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad