Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I know I feel the same way. High as a kite after game 4 to this. It’s is like two different teams. I will give the leafs credit they are keeping the Bruins to the outside and making Woll look like Johnny Bower 2.0

But we have no pushback. The shots the last two games alone……so suddenly we will be great again in game 7? Nah. They will come out tight and play not to lose and the centennial season will end with a winter. Hope I’m wrong……
I say they come out full blitz and take them out.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
if they collapse do they just fire Monty and hire Quinn as some here have said or do they go bigger and clean house?
You need to change the roster 60-70% also…..but we need a new GM to do that

I say they come out full blitz and take them out.
I hope so as life in Canada will be simply unbearable if the Leafs win

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
That's still wrong because he should have arm up or blow whistle to call holding not allow a guy to drive him from behind its dangerous. That in no way protects players .He should have to answer for it in media, these guys to protected.
It's Montys job IMHO to not give two shits about being fined. He's not going to bat for his guys (even if most of them don't deserve it). I saw a clip of him and Marchand going at it on the bench tonight that I don't think NESN mentioned.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
So much of what many on the board said would happen in the playoffs during the regular season has stood out these last two games:

PP stinks (when they get a PP…..👎)

Face offs are simply horrible. Domi is eating them for lunch. Domi.

We get hemmed in and clearing the puck out takes 3-4 tries

We have no finish. None. Awful.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I cant sleep. Unbelievable this is a 7.

They don’t ask for how they just ask how many

Don’t let the order fool you, series coulda been W L W L W L and we’re right here

This club was never supposed to be world beaters, but they are professional hockey players and they’re capable of making some magic happen. Swayman has been doing his part and it’s time for the boys to click Saturday night. They’ve been right there in each loss. Plenty of flashes in this last one. We don’t make that bonehead move with 2 minutes and Geekie ties this game with .1 on the clock.

Have faith, bruins just need to come out flying and making simple crash plays Saturday night.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
It's Montys job IMHO to not give two shits about being fined. He's not going to bat for his guys (even if most of them don't deserve it). I saw a clip of him and Marchand going at it on the bench tonight that I don't think NESN mentioned.
I think he thinks more about himself than his players. His job should be on the line, even if they win game 7.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20240503_015345_Twitter.jpg

Cool.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
When Pasta again plays like shite on Saturday, you will get on board the 'trade Pasta' train.

I have seen enough in the last years. Year after year they sucked in the playoffs. I wouldnt have a problem if the other team is just better, it's the way the lose those series'. How can you come out to play in the way did two games in a row? Monty can be a fool but its mostly on the players and that falls on the gm. They are not going anywhere with this team. Regardless of what is happening in game 7 I want Sweeney fired and a shake up trade. Something like what Florida did when they traded Huberdeau and Weegar for Tkachuk. This trade put them in the right direction and on another level after choking in the playoffs for years. If Pasta a part of that so let it be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad