Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Hearing the post-game interviews, they keep saying their start to the game again was unacceptable, and that they need to find a way to start on time.

Are you freaking kidding me right now? It's the freaking playoffs not a game in November. Do you want to win the Stanley Cup or not? Such a mentally soft team.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
You'd think with the amount of game 7s they've lost they'd have run out of ideas on how to blow it. I'm anxious to see what plans they have in store for us this time to hurt us
Grizz plays. It's tied 0-0 late in the third. B's are outplaying the Leafs pretty solidly, but just can't convert. There is a delayed penalty on a soooffffftttt call against Bertuzzi. Swayman leaves the net. Grizz pinches. Geekie doesn't see it. passes back to the point...no one there....empty net own goal.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Penguins fan here, but I come in peace, and I'm rooting for the Bruins in the series (don't hold Toronto fans in very high regard!). I've seen a lot of 3- 1 series leads get blown over the years, and a LOT of Game 7 losses by the Pens, so it always pains me to see other teams go through that (except for the Leafs). I still think Boston will win Game 7, but Pastrnak has got to play a lot better - he absolutely killed your team tonight - too much spinning and BS pass attempts.

I am curious though - if the Bruins lose Game 7, will Montgomery be fired? Having watched now 7 years worth of MIke Suillivan led-flameouts in Pittsburgh, will another marquee team have the patience to stick with their coach?
The difference is that Mike Sullivan won a Cup for the Penguins. Montgomery, ummm, not even a series. If he got to round 2 or 3 last year with a loaded wagon of a team I would spare him this year but once again they're about to take it in the ****.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Really tempted to do something else Saturday night instead of watching more of the same shit show, but I just can't turn away from this trainwreck!
Going out to dinner with the family for my daughters 40th birthday. But that's at 4:30,maybe it goes to 6-6:30. Have to figure out what else to do, somewhere else to go to kill 4 hours.
BUT, I know that I won't be able to stay away. I'm a sucker!

NHL starts skipping double days twice u knew it was .
Not for nothing but the NHL and their decisions etc reek of fixing series to go 7. Couldn't do it with teams like the Panthers but I guess the league feels it's time to let that loser organization win, since it's only the Bruins.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 9.42.19 PM.png

Alright, i'll see myself out

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Monty never even mentioned hit on Lohrei.What a joke.
And that’s another issue. He should have said something and complained about the PP’s too, just like Berube, Maurice and this year Keefe did. 2 PP’s in the last two games. You have to set up the next game to get the calls. That’s how bad the league is but that’s how it works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad