GDT: ECQF - Game 6 - New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils - 8pm EST - (NJD Lead 3-2, Do or Die)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
rangers-god of death.jpg

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Mika and Panarin need to do something. You can’t have two of your top scores be no shows and expect to win. People used to get on Nash for not doing anything in the playoffs but Panarin has been worse. Mika looks terrified out there. I’ve noticed when Mika loses his confidence he can’t do much. Reminds me of last years playoffs before the iPad incident where he looked lost

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I hope the boys watched the Panthers yesterday and how hard they go to the blue paint. They're not afraid to break a nail out there looking for rebounds.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My body is ready for their season to end and for major changes to occur.

One big plus getting out early is that the kids will have an extra long offseason to really train. Last year they barely got any time after taking a few weeks off after the playoffs.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
GG not fired yet? Damn. Win or lose, we need to let go of many of our older top 6 players and fully give KK and Laf top line minutes next year. These guys better work on their skating, especially KK

Reactions: GENESISPuck94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad