BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
It's 1-0, we carried a lot of the play in the 2nd ...I look forward to the 3rd ..that non call on the hit from behind was bad though which led the the goal sequence. I'm calm, boys are playing well...not great but good.
They can’t score on their backup goalie, Toronto’s defense is blocking every single shot.

Biz should eat a dick

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I know how badly you all want to talk about a "rigged league", but explain to me how that goal is somehow more on the missed call than McAvoy. The offensive zone time for the Leafs was over. It was out of the zone. They could change lines.

And then McAvoy iced it and they scored after the ensuing defensive zone faceoff.

It's on McAvoy. Just think about it.

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
So pointing is the response?
Just saying, looked like he was going to call something and didn't...not sure why. Guessing it's all part of the leagues master plan on making sure maybe the most popular hockey team in the United States doesn't advance.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
How did the fing refs miss the boarding on Lohrei.
Said earlier, when i heard on Felger & Mazz that a potential Game 7 is the only game scheduled on the day, that game will be at prime-time on ABC and CBC and they have a Boston ref in the game who overcompensates because of where he's from i put money on it. The league wants a Game 7, Bruins can still win but they won't get any help to do it.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
McAvoy was permanently damaged by the Panthers last season.
Remember when they used yo say future Norris trophy winner.

Reactions: Mamrd

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I know how badly you all want to talk about a "rigged league", but explain to me how that goal is somehow more on the missed call than McAvoy. The offensive zone time for the Leafs was over. It was out of the zone. They could change lines.

And then McAvoy iced it and they scored after the ensuing defensive zone faceoff.

because there would have been a call instead of an icing. That isnt hard.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
The refs suck. This is 100% on the Bruins players.

Why Not Both.gif

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Because the entire game is different if the call is made and the faceoff is in Torontos end.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I'm watching the ESPN feed and f*** I hate biz, hes acting like he's on the leafs. Can't take anything he says about hockey all that seriously, he had an the physical requirements but no brains to put it together.

Reactions: NeelyOrr and Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad