BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I know it's not unanimous but I really like Jack Edwards. Really entertaining and has a lot of passion for the game. However, with his recent speech impediment or whatever you would call it on top of a really long and good career, it is time for ONE LAST GAME!

WIN THIS BOYS!
Felger hates Jack and his "homerism" so f*** Felger and his little minion Mazz. Their take on most anything hockey is for shit.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Finish the job. Be ready from puck drop. The effort should be immediately there. Win the f***ing game boys. It's that simple. Forecheck. Be physical. PUT PUCKS ON NET. Get gritty. And get this win. Enough is enough. No more half assing it through different periods and then pouring it on for a few minutes. Be ready and willing to win this game.

Believe. Let's go! For Jack.

giphy.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m jealous. I think I was being grumpy about Joe Walsh opening, and being all kinds of negative about it.

I wish I could turn back time on that one.
Joe was great!

My daughter loved Tom since she was 3. I told her when she started first grade that I would bring her to a concert if she did well in school. She was 7 when she went to her first Tom petty concert. She treated me for the last one (a couple of months before he left the earth). We had great seats...close

1714693319422.png

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Joe was great!

My daughter loved Tom since she was 3. I told her when she started first grade that I would bring her to a concert if she did well in school. She was 7 when she went to her first Tom petty concert. She treated me for the last one (a couple of months before he left the earth). We had great seats...close

View attachment 863765

Wow! I’d say so, you had an excellent view!

Funny enough is that I ended up seeing Joe Walsh anyways in Boston when he was a guest for Foo Fighters, and performed Rocky Mountain Way. Not a fan of either, but it was excellent. So my initial grumpiness that kept me from seeing Tom Petty was kind of all for nothing.

I’ve since learned to “just do it” in regards to shows, and not be so uptight and picky.

Reactions: Ladyfan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
No 20 mile spin bike adventure tonight. I just don’t have it in me this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad