BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 6 - Jack Edwards' final game MUST be a B's win - NESN, TBS, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Have come to terms with a potential collapse. It's what the past has engrained in me. Need to flip the script and close this out tonight. They can but will they. Felt calm which is weird, then saw a false tweet that Gryz is in which is weird then saw Murph say Draisital wants to be a Bruins which is weird.
So since the weirdness is rolling... Wouldn't it be weird to see the Bruins come out and play there best road game of the season and crush these pukes!? Let's go!!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
It's going to be remarkably frustrating when the Bruins collapse and don't take advantage of this.
I'd really like to change the when to if

..but unfortunately until the Montgomery led Bruins can actually show us they can close out a playoff series and stop another 3-1 series collapse....we have to leave it at when

Reactions: Zillah

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Pasta needs to have a big game tonight. The Leafs have done a good job being physical and shutting him down but he’s been a Leaf killer his whole career and this isn’t a defense that should negate him
Let’s hope if not goals someone on his line and 5-5 because not expecting many Bruins PP.

Reactions: Dellstrom

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
they need to withstand whats going to be thrown at them the first 5 minutes and then step on torontos neck

Healthy Wrap

May 15, 2014
Neely’s Kitchen
Heinen is out tonight.

So it's the Games 3-4 lineup but with Brazeau instead of Heinen. An improvement over Game 5, but that third line is not the fleetest of foot. I like Brazeau and think he played well the other night, but I would rather Heinen in there. I would hope he's out because of injury and not Monty galaxy-braining it once again.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
So it's the Games 3-4 lineup but with Brazeau instead of Heinen. An improvement over Game 5, but that third line is not the fleetest of foot. I like Brazeau and think he played well the other night, but I would rather Heinen in there. I would hope he's out because of injury and not Monty galaxy-braining it once again.
Injury. Day-to-day.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Woah. Here is your chance. AGAIN!!! Wake up!!!!@@@@
Leafs have actually had a very good record with Matthews out over the years,long term it will definitely catch up with him but short term I don’t think it does.

Injury. Day-to-day.
Announcers were saying he wouldn’t be in the lineup before last game so who knows.

Reactions: lopey

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I was surprised by the amount of people unhappy with Brazeau starting. Thought he played very well and threw his body around a lot.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I'd like to see the same lineup (as possible) from game 4

The B’s HAVE TO win tonight, or else there's a very good chance we'll see a repeat of last years choke job

They have to play like there's no tomorrow. Get way more than 2 shots in the 1st period.....and be relentless the entire game

Get bodies in front of the net, and shoot shoot shoot......and then shoot some more!!

Bruins fans from all over the world are counting on you to win this series
...and it has to be tonight!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I mean if they don't put them away with this gift....they deserve to be fired into the sun :laugh:

but muh Peeke....NO. No excuse. End it.
Bruins were up 3-1 without Bergy and Krejci,I thought they were done in 2011 when they lost Horton ,it’s not necessary a death sentence,other players pick up the slack ,sometimes teams play a better overall game.

No way this is a gift. It's like saying sway is out . Bruins are just dumb. Finish this nonsense.
Teams sometimes play more as a team when they lose a star player.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Wow 3 new forward lines.

We're either gonna live by the Monty, or die by the Monty.

Thankfully pretty stable on the blueline and net

Reactions: Spjutmuren
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: