GDT: ECQF/ Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
but Tkachuks skate was in the crease and it looked like he got a piece of Vasys stick! No goal right?

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Tampa cup window is closed, shut. Tampa will run the course just like Chicago, LA, Pitt. Win their multiple cups then zero playoff success since
This is what I said CAR and NYR will be at if they don’t win the next two years. Too many old pieces on both and Philly Montreal Detroit Columbus are all coming. They’ll be perennial playoff teams but without major fixes they won’t be serious contenders anymore. The window is so darn short these days, you have maybe 3-3 years and then too many guys are old

• Haha
Reactions: AirGut

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
Vegas puck-drop time already announced? Guess league doesnt expect OT in Florida

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
This is what I said CAR and NYR will be at if they don’t win the next two years. Too many old pieces on both and Philly Montreal Detroit Columbus are all coming. They’ll be perennial playoff teams but without major fixes they won’t be serious contenders anymore. The window is so darn short these days, you have maybe 3-3 years and then too many guys are old
Detroit has nothing. Anaheim does though.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
What old pieces on Carolina? Columbus is coming? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad