GDT: ECQF/ Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Don’t think they’re saying the penalties aren’t deserved. It’s just funny when people say things like Panthers get away with everything when the evidence says otherwise
oh they don't but there are only so many penalties the refs will call lol Our pp sucks right now so at this point power plays are worthless.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Still not GI regardless of what PK says. He took himself out of position on the first shot by sitting down. The single skate in the crease came after he was sitting down and way out of position and had nothing to do with why he sat down.
It’s about him not being able to grab the puck with his glove, all the rest is irrelevant. He would’ve frozen that puck right there.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Still not GI regardless of what PK says. He took himself out of position on the first shot by sitting down. The single skate in the crease came after he was sitting down and way out of position and had nothing to do with why he sat down.
He was attempting to glove the puck and hit the back of Duclair's leg instead because Duclair was in the crease. It doesn't matter that he was down because he likely would've saved it anyway if he had the space.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Was expecting more intensity during 1st, but things got a little chippy though. Hopefully Lightning can find a way, and if secondary depth or D-man scored, it'd help that cause.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
It’s about him not being able to grab the puck with his glove, all the rest is irrelevant. He would’ve frozen that puck right there.
the puck was long gone when he attempted to reach for it. The only reason Duclairs leg ended up in the crease was becasue Bob pulled it in.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
You can’t assume he would , especially considering the poor position he put himself in.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
the puck was long gone when he attempted to reach for it. The only reason Duclairs leg ended up in the crease was becasue Bob pulled it in.
He wouldn’t have had to attempt to reach for it because it wouldn’t have gotten away from him, he would’ve frozen right about where dukes skate was

Reactions: Givememoneyback

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just tuning in so i missed it live, but that doesn’t look like GI to me on replay. Especially if that was called a goal on the ice which I’ve no idea whether or not it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad