GDT: ECQF/ Game 5 - Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Tampa has triple Florida's powerplays the last 3 games and have lost 2 of them. The Panthers took the most penalties in the league. I'm not even complaining about the refs but it's extremely hard for me to understand any crying when they've had triple the powerplays lol. Florida plays with an edge and is penalized for it. Is 3-1 in powerplays not enough? Does Tampa need 12 a game to win?

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Not sure why FL is trying to bully TB.

They are better than TB 5v5

Just weird. Play your game. You are better.
They're fumbling pucks a lot in transition, which makes it impossible to establish a good forecheck. If they weren't id say they are playing their game.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Tampa has triple Florida's powerplays the last 3 games and have lost 2 of them. The Panthers took the most penalties in the league. I'm not even complaining about the refs but it's extremely hard for me to understand any crying when they've had triple the powerplays lol. Florida plays with an edge and is penalized for it. Is 3-1 in powerplays not enough? Does Tampa need 12 a game to win?
They just need their goals not to be called back on bs GI calls.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Who is crying? Just curious...

Reactions: JFleegs

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
In this game specifically the calls have been accurate and not really controversial, though that hasn't been the case in some of the other games that had a bias in favor of Tampa.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
so you're complaining about too many penalties on the panthers, then follow it up as they play with an edge and are the most undisciplined team in the league. You think the refs should just not call penalties and let the panthers do whatever they want? how about they play less dirty?

haha the hoops espn is jumping to justify nhl f***ery is hilarious

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
As a Panthers fan it’s hard to complain about penalties when all we do on the PP is either get scored on or skate around like a bunch of morons. Either way, it’s embarrassing every time we have a PP. So, yeah, I rather we just don’t even get one.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
Still not GI regardless of what PK says. He took himself out of position on the first shot by sitting down. The single skate in the crease came after he was sitting down and way out of position and had nothing to do with why he sat down.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Still not GI regardless of what PK says. He took himself out of position on the first shot by sitting down. The single skate in the crease came after he was sitting down and way out of position and had nothing to do with why he sat down.
he was way out of position there was no save going to be made. The puck was long gone before he reached for it and he grabbed Duclairs leg and pulled it in. The nhl situation room and espn are a bunch of idiots.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
so you're complaining about too many penalties on the panthers, then follow it up as they play with an edge and are the most undisciplined team in the league. You think the refs should just not call penalties and let the panthers do whatever they want? how about they play less dirty?

haha the hoops espn is jumping to justify nhl f***ery is hilarious

Don’t think they’re saying the penalties aren’t deserved. It’s just funny when people say things like Panthers get away with everything when the evidence says otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad